Overview of iCoin Pro
Products: iCoin Pro
Price: You pay $39.95 per month
Founder: Paul De Sousa
My Rating: 4 out of 10
So Is iCoin Pro a Scam?
Well, iCoin Pro is not a scam, but rather, an MLM program that teaches cryptocurrency for individuals who are interested in learning more about crptocurrency.
So basically, iCoin Pro says they provide individuals with – education, information, and training on everything cryptocurrency.
Icoin covers Blockchain technology, and what “other cryptocurrencies can be used for“ – to buying your first Bitcoin, and keeping you up to date on changes, news, and updates, iCoin Pro stands out as the most complete Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency training program available anywhere.
What it means is that iCoin Pro’s training programs was designed for individuals who are interested in was designed specifically for individuals who are into crptocurrency businesses and want to learn how to take their business to the next level.
Pros of iCoin Pro
- iCoin Pro is not a Scam
- Compensation plan available to members
- Cryptocurrency training available to members
Cons of iCoin Pro
- iCoin Pro cannot be tried for FREE
- there is no guarantee that you will get your money back when you fail with iCoin Pro
- Confusion Compensation plan – very difficult for you to fully comprehend.
- Like every MLM program – iCoin Pro requires a direct face to face marketing skills
- It requires that you make some amount of sales before you can qualify for the compensation
- iCoin Pro also require that you recruit other people into the program to qualify for compensation
- iCoin Pro is a newly established program – and so it has a very low reputation and popularity.
How to Become a Member of iCoin Pro
To become a qualified member of iCoin Pro – You’re required to pay a member fee of $39.95 , which you’re are suppose to do so every month.
iCoin Pro’s Compensation Plan
Before we proceed with iCoin Pro’s Compensation Plan, I recommend you watch this video if you can – which will give you an overview of all that you need to know about iCoin Pro’s Comp. Plan.
Also, to be able to qualify for iCoin Pro’s compensation Plan, you need to be able to refer new members to join the training program through your affiliate LINK.
So you get paid based on your sales of $39.95 affiliate retail membership – and also by recruiting other new members to join the iCoin Pro training program.
And to qualify for your payment, it is required that at least you generate one $39.95 monthly subscription
iCoin Pro’s Membership Rank
iCoin Pro has six (6) different membership ranks within their compensation plan – as shown below:
- Unranked Membership: This is where you sign up as an iCoin Affiliate and qualify for commission.
- Star -1 Membership: At this point, you’re required to at least sell three of the $39.95 monthly memberships to retail customers or your own recruited affiliates members.
- Star -2 Membership: At this point, you’re to maintain at least twenty of the $39.95 monthly memberships across your downline – including your personal sales.
- Star -3 Membership: At this level, you’re to maintain at least one hundred of the $39.95 monthly memberships across your downline – in addition to your personal sales.
- Star Elite:Membership: This is where you’re required to maintain at least five hundred of the $39.95 monthly memberships across your downline – including your personal sales.
- Star Presidential Membership: This is the final stage of the ranking level – where you’re required to maintain at least five thousand of the $39.95 monthly memberships across your downline in addition to your personal sales.
iCoin Pro’s Powerline Commission
When Affiliate Members or customers of iCoin Pro join the program – they placed in a start line queue.
This queue is arranged position by position – in an orderly way, depending on who joins the program first.
In total, you’re able to earn up to five powerline positions under you.
If for instance you’re able to sell one $39.95 membership per month – you can earn up to 3% commissions in these 5 Powerline positions.
iCoin Pro’s Fast Start Bonus
iCoin Pro gives you Fast Start Bonus when you’re able to sell the $39.95 per month membership to both Affiliate Members and retail customers
The Fast Start Bonus is paid out in 5 levels – in a uni-level compensation plan structure, which depends on your rank.
See the example below on how the Fast Start Bonuses are structured.
Unranked Affiliates earn $10 on level 1 – that is your personally recruited members.
- Star – $15 on level 1 and $5 on level 2
- Star – $20 on level 1, $5 on level 2 and $3 on level 3
- Star – $25 on level 1, $5 on level 2, $3 on level 3, $2 on level 4 and $1 on level 5
iCoin Pro’s Residual Commission Payout
The residual income is calculated using a 2×14 matrix compensation plan structure.
This 2×14 matrix places an iCoin Pro’s affiliate at the top of the matrix, with two positions directly under him or her, as shown in the pyramid structure below:
Your Matching Bonuses
iCoin Pro also gives you some matching bonuses using your downline matrix commission.
And this is done through their uni-level compensation plan structure. See the structure below:
In this case, iCoin Pro arranges using their uni-level Matching Bonus at 6 levels in total.
The amount of levels you get paid will highly depend on your rank and the effort you put in.
Unranked affiliates earn a 10% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
1 Star affiliates earn a 20% match on level 1
2 Star affiliates earn a 30% match on level 1 and 10% match on level 2
3 Star affiliates earn a 40% match on level 1, 10% match on levels 2 and 3 and 5% match on level 4
Star Elite affiliates earn a 50% match on level 1, 10% match on levels 2 and 3, 5% match on level 4 and 3% match on level 5
Star Presidential affiliates earn a 60% match on level 1, 10% match on levels 2 and 3, 5% match on level 4, 3% match on level 5 and 2% match on level 6.
So looking at iCoin Pro’s compensation plan, although confusing, it looks very attractive.
So Who Is iCoin Pro For?
Well, to be frank with you, iCoin Pro is not for just anyone, especially if you are not into this Cryptocurrency and and trading. Which I call it a lot of confusion.
If you know the in and out of these Cryptocurrencies, then maybe iCoin Pro will probably work for you.
However, as I have advised you – don’t look at just their compensation plan to be enticed to want to sign up with iCoin.
Otherwise, you will en up being a failure. And remember, this is not just a business opportunity, but rather, a platform for training those interested in learning more about Cryptocurrency, in other to be able to take their business to the next level.
Also, this is an MLM program, which requires that you sell their products – And to tell you the truth, selling such products is not an easy job at all. It requires some special marketing skills to be able to do this.
In addition to that, you’re required to go rounds looking for other members who may be interested in the program – so you can recruit them into iCoin Pro’s Cryptocurrency training and educational program.
If you cannot do any of the above mentioned, then you better not try this program at all. Why because you may end up being a failure!
So at this point, what do you think? Is iCoin Pro a Scam? or Is It Worth Your Money and Effort? Well, there is no doubt you can now confidently answer this question.
Wishing you all the best,