So, is Myclub8 a scam? Perhaps you’re among the many out there who have heard about this MLM company and want to know whether its a scam or not. I have heard many say this company is a scam. Others claim that it’s a legitimate company. So the question is who do we believe.
Well, because of the many rumors about this company, I decided to do some thorough research about them in other to give all my readers a concise and accurate review of this company.
Before we even dig deeper into what Myclub8 is all about, let’s take a brief overview of this company.
Myclub8 Review – IS It a Scam OR Legit?
Founder: Ray Grimm Jr.
Sign up Price: $39.95.
Website: Website is not working
My Rating: 4 out of 10
Now let’s dig a little deeper into what Myclub8 is all about.
Myclub8 Review – So Is Myclub8 a Scam?
Well, from my research, I will not call Myclub8 a scam. But instead, a very legitimate MLM company which has was pre-launched in April 2017. However, when you look at the company’s official website, it doesn’t give any good impression at all.
I tried visiting the website only to find out that there is no available information there. Neither information about the founder nor information about their products could be found there. There was also no information there about where in the world they are located.
But I never gave up in my research. Later, I discovered from a press release that was created and published to the Laguna Blends website on March 13, and it hints that the company owns MyClub8.
Per that press release, I also found out that, Laguna Blends markets Hemp products utilizing its B to B Network along with driving traffic to its Club8 online marketplace.
Upon careful examination and research, I discovered that the company is based out of Canada which claims to be a “product development, sales, marketing and distribution company for Hemp based products and solutions.”
As shown in my overview above, Ray Grimm Jr. is the current President and CEO for Laguna Blends, and he first joined the company in May 2016 as the President.
Aside from his involvement with Laguna Blends, Ray Grimm Jr has also spent some time with Actis Global Ventures, Xyngular, and Terry Lacore’s bHip.
Surprisingly, you won’t find this information anywhere on the My Club 8 website. See some shot from Laguna Blends website about Myclub8.
Upon that press release on the Laguna Blends website once again, it makes mention of the company purchasing another brand by the name of “The Target.”
“This acquisition is a major step forward in establishing Laguna as an international leader in the global cannabis industry. The Target company has an extensive portfolio of intellectual property and hero driven CBD products including isolates, oral sprays, pain creams, full spectrum oils, and other nutraceutical products.”
My Club 8’s product line appears to be building off of the one described above, and I’ve also come across some promotional material for something called “Nano Drops.”
According to My Club 8, Nano Drops allow you to “infuse your favorite water or beverage with the Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Neuroprotective benefits of Hemp CBD.”
There’s mention on My Club 8’s site that Nano Drops sell for $39.95, but this is likely to be pricing for affiliates and not retail customers.
Some Update on their Products are …
- NanoMist Discomfort Ease – “help ease temporary discomfort” through a “perfect combination of adaptogenic herbs”, retails at $59 for a 30 ml spray bottle
- NanoMist Brain – “natural support for mental acuity”, retails at $29 for a 30 ml spray bottle
- NanoMist Calm – “natural support for relaxation and a sense of calm”, retails at $49 for a 30 ml spray bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 1 – Refreshing Facial Cleanser, retails at $39 for a 200 ml bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 2 – Revitalizing Toner, retails at $39 for a 100 ml bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 3 – Restoring Eye & Lip Gel, retails at $49 for a 15 ml tub
- CannaCeuticals Step 4 – Regenerating Serum, retails at $99 for a 30 ml bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 5 – Rejuvenating Cream, retails at $69 for a 50 ml bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 6 – Repairing Night Cream, retails at $69 for a 50 ml bottle
- CannaCeuticals Step 7 – Resurfacing Enzyme Mask, retails at $49 for a 50 ml tub
- IsoSport Mend Cooling AHO Pain Cream – “get back the upper hand on muscle aches and joint pain”, retails at $39.99 for a 59 ml tube
- Club8 1000 Limited Edition Adaptogenic Hemp Oil Tincutre – “symphonic full-spectrum blend of 8 phytocannabinoids”, retails at $169 for a 30 ml dropper bottle
- Caffe Hemp Protein Instant Coffee – “hemp enhanced coffee”, retails at $29.75 for a box of 30 single-serve sticks
- Pro 369 Hemp Protein Drink Mix – hemp-based protein meal replacement, retails at $24 for a box of 12 pouches
- NanoZZZ Nighttime Rest Shot – “adaptogenic herbs for stress relief, immune support, and mental acuity”, retails at $45 for a box of 12 shots
- Amp’d Up Mixed Berry Energy Shot – “convenient and tasty phytocannabinoid energy shot also delivers the power of unique nanotechnology in our Heneplex full spectrum hemp complex”, retails at $45 for a box of 12 shots
- Nano H2O Water – “cellular nutrients and systemic wellness support in every drop”, retails at $35.88 for a box of 12 500ml bottles
- VitaDots Acai Daily Gummy Chew – “digestive and whole-body wellness”, retails at $19.99 a bottle
- VitaDots Tayberry Daily Gummy Chew – “immune system, bone, and overall wellness support”, retails at $19.99 a bottle
- ISO Adaptogenic Hemp Oil Tincture – “pharmaceutical grade THC-free adaptogenic hemp oil”, retails at $39.99 for a 50 ml bottle (larger sizes also available)
Mycub8 Compensation Plan
Before getting too far into the compensation plan, I want to make it clear that the one I’m about to describe is just what My Club 8 is offering during the pre-launch stage for the company. It’s suggested that a new one will be offered when everything is officially underway, but for the time being, this is what we have to deal with.
The primary goal with the current plan has to do with “locking in” affiliates with the purchase of $39.95 with a shipping cost. This is the same pricing model for Nano Drops, and this “locking in” of an affiliate is necessarily someone who joins as a member and buys into a straight-line queue.
Unfortunately, there’s currently no mention as to what this queue is used for.
Affiliates who buy the $39.95 position are also able to earn on recruitment commissions that are paid down through 5 levels of recruitment.
Organized via a unilevel system, recruitment commissions are paid out at a rate of 2.5% based on the $39.95 that are paid by the people joining My Club 8.
If you do a lot of personal recruiting, however, you can extend the number of unilevel teams that you can earn on. Recruiting six affiliates will allow you to make commissions off of 20 unilevel teams, enlisting eleven people bumps that number off to 50 teams, so on and so forth.
How To Join Myclub8
Anyone who wants to become an affiliate of Myclub8 is required to pay a membership fee of $39.95. If you’d like to increase the overall potential of cash you can make with the company, you can buy a monthly auto-ship order that costs $99/month.
My Final Verdict
So looking at this review on Myclub8, what do you think? Is Myclub8 a scam or a legitimate program? Well, as I said earlier on, I will not call Myclub a scam or Ponzi scheme Multi-level marketing program.
However, anyone who wants to become an affiliate to this program needs to be extra careful since all MLM programs use the same method of a compensation plan for their members.
- All MLM programs require that their members be able to recruit new members on board before benefiting.
- You will also be required to do direct selling of Myclub8 products to customers which require good selling skills to achieve this.
- There is no guarantee that you can make money with this MLM program.
- Also, there is no guarantee that you will get your money back when you fail to make success with myclub8.
So what next? You make ask…! See My Recommendation for making money online,
I hope this post has been helpful. Now you can make your own decision as to whether Myclub8 is worth your money and effort.
My best wishes,