Are You a US Citizen? Have you ever asked yourself this question; What is a PayToo Account? Well if you have heard about PayToo and wondering what it is all about then you’re surely going to get the answer from this review.
But before we even dig deeper, let take brief look at an overview of what PayToo and then we can dig deeper.
An Overview of PayToo
Product: PayToo eWallet
Founder: Michel Poignant – CEO
Price: FREE to Sign Up [Create Your Own FREE Account Here]
My Rating: 9.4 out of 10
So, What Is a PayToo Account?
Well, PayToo is a very CLASSIC e-Wallet company established in US, Florida who are known for providing universal mobile capabilities and services across the globe.
So basically what PayToo does is that they provide mobile e-Wallet access to all their customers – which in turn enables them to pay bills in more than 12 different countries, recharge or top up their mobile devices from more than 400 network operators available in over 100 countries.
With your PayToo Mobile Wallet™ you can also send money to people in more than 150 different countries, get paid directly to their e-Wallet, connect their mobile e-Wallet their Credit Card, shop online and many more..
In actual sense, PayToo is using the Telecommunication industry as a field for their operation – making it possible for their customers to have access to international money transfers from a simple piece of equipment, a mobile phone.
Like all companies out there, PayToo® has mission and their mission is to provide a service with a very low-cost, and a high quality service that facilitates payments and transfers anytime, anywhere without the need for a bank account and without all the charges associated with one.
Before we continue to look more into how PayToo works, I recommend you watch the video blow which will give you a brief overview of how PayToo works.
How PayToo Works & It Benefits!
Now to help you to fully and better understand how PayToo works, I have categorize the various way in which this mobile e-Wallet can be used in a very simple way.
*PayToo Direct Deposit*
With PayToo Direct Deposit you can do the following with your account:
- Make direct cash deposit using any of PayToo’s worldwide locations.
- You can get your payroll deposit without paying any fees.
- You can send & receive funds from other PayToo account holders
- You even wire money directly from your bank account in more than 200 countries
*PayToo Call & Airtime*
One major use of your PayToo account is being able to make calls anywhere in the world for a lesser fees: With this service, you can enjoy the following:
- Talk to your friend & family members for FREE when also use PayToo VoIP.
- You get a FREE VoIP account, when you sign up for the PayToo mobile wallet.
- Top Up your prepaid cellphones everywhere across the globe.
*PayToo Credit Sharing*
With PayToo, you can now share credit with anyone at anywhere in the world. For example:
- You can share your credit from one PayToo account to another in a very safe & convenient way.
- And the good news is that, you can do this in so many currencies.
*PayToo – Payment & Shopping*
The most enjoyable part is that, with your PayToo account, you can do the following:
- Shop online at any PayToo registered merchant.
- Securely pay your bills right from your mobile phone.
- Pay at any store location that accept PayToo.
- You can even pay at such stores locations using your PayToo Prepaid Card.
- You can also use you PayToo account to Pay all PayToo participating merchants
- With your PayToo virtual credit card – you can also make payment.
- Make payment using your PayToo prepaid card.
- Also, you can transfer funds directly onto your own credit card.
So why do we say that PayToo is your mobile wallet? Well the reason is that with PayToo – you have your money available to “24/7/365 days” with no restrictions at all.
PayToo is indeed your own mobile wallet. With PayToo Cash Out, you can do the following:
- Transfer cash to your own Credit Card.
- Withraw cash from over 1 million ATM’s worldwide with your PayToo prepaid debit card.
- You can also transfer cash to your own local bank account in about 200 countries.
- Or preferably, you can visit any PayToo cash-out location to do your transaction
Why You Should Have a PayToo Account!
There are so may reasons why why PayToo is worth your consideration & why you should have a PayToo account:
- One PayToo is the first company to come up with mobile e-Wallet that has so many benefits.
- PayToo is is available for domestic and at the same time international payment.
- This means that with PayToo – you can pay anyone, at anywhere and anytime across the globe.
- PayToo is also available in multiple currencies – you’re by no mean restricted to one currency.
- And most importantly, PayToo helps you to save time, money by using their mobile e-Wallet.
So Do I Recommend PayToo?
My answer is a BIG YES – Looking at the many benefits of using PayToo, I personal recommend it for use to especially all who leaves in the United State as citizens.
If you have any question about this post, just feel FREE and leave it below & I will get back to you shortly.
Wishing you all the best,