So What is Empower Network About? Is It a Scam or Worth Your Effort? Read My Full Review on Empower Network before Signing Up. In this Review, I will Explain to You all that You need to know about Empower Network.
Overview of Empower Network
Product: Empower Network
Price: No info yet.
My Rating: 3 out of 10
Verdicts: Empower Network is not a Scam, but I can’t recommend it to you either, especially if you’re here because of their business opportunity or compensation plan.
What Is Empower Network About?
Now that we have an overview of what Empower Network is about, let dig a little bit deeper into all that you need to know about Empower Network.
So, in this review, I will take you through all that you need to know about Empower Network without any reservation at all. Now let start….
Empower Network is used to be one of the Multi-level Marketing Companies online that sells internet marketing tools and training. Such,blogging platform and a line of digital products that teach people how to make money online .
So, Empower Network used to be one of the most popular MLM programs out there who were into digital marketing. In the year 2012 and 2013 Empower Network was known to be very famous and popular.
So basically this was a company that was into the providing online training education through digital marketing – I mean in the form of videos.
Empower Network used to be hyped very well be it owners – for instance, a Co – founder of Empower Network David Wood, used to make some hyping and popular statement about this about this program such as “Fight the Forces of Evil” shirts before the event even started.
So they used to be one of the topmost MLM programs out there – but what? Well the truth is that Empower Network is NO more in existence, they went bankrupt.
So Why Did Empower Network Go Bankrupt?
But Why Will Such a BIG MLM company like Empower Network go bankrupt? You may ask. Well according one former member who used to be on their platform, Empower Network, though being an MLM program were known for providing online training for digital marketers.
I mean training for all who are interested in building their own website and learning how to make money out of their website. So it was one of the well known and most popular digital marketing company in the world.
In fact they used to have Fresh, updated info-products that taught SEO, PPC, solo ads – all by marketers who were making at least $15K per month on the internet.
In 2014, Empower Network hyped one of their products and re-launched it – called the “blog beast” and it completely tanked. It offered zero value to the marketplace. Which sucked, cause it was their flagship product at the time.
Many people at the time in 2014 started investing their money into this company, you would have people who are willing to invest almost about $800, $1,000, and $4,500 for these digital products.
And people were Okey with such investment at the time – because you would get paid 100% commissions on those) and then they kept launching additional products that paid limited commissions or no commissions at all.
However, it got to a time when Empower Network was NO longer providing any update for their their members – I mean no updated training materials, all their digital products – their videos.
So probably this is when the company started dropping little by little. The fact is that, there is NO way an online training company can provide good training for their members on-board if they should stop updating their training materials.
The reason is that as time goes on there is always updated info on SEO for all who are into Internet Marketing – So you must always stay updated to be able to be recognized by Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo & Bing.
Empower Networks Products
Like all MLM programs, Empower Network also ha s a couple of training products which their members had to work very had to sell – and to tell you the truth these products are very expensive.
You have a look at some few of Empower Networks products packages and their respective prices. I’m not surprise that this company went Bankrupt, because with all these expensive products how many people will be willing to buy them.
Now have a look at Empower Networks products and their prices:
- The Kalatu blog $25/mo: The Kalatu blog was a web blogging platform and mobile app for iPhone/Android…I’d say it’s comparable to WordPress frameworks like Genesis and Thesis – the Kalatu comes with 8 different themes, and targets people in the network and affiliate marketing industry while also providing options for the small business and real estate spaces. Good product. Revolutionary? Hardly, but a much better improvement from their original blogging platform.
- Inner Circle $100/mo: This is an archived audio library that feature Empower Network leaders delivering weekly mindset/inspirational calls since late ‘2011, lot’s of hype and redundancy (you’ll hear Dave Sharpe’s addiction stories 50+ times if you listened to all of them
- Top Producer Formula $500: In this package , Empower network offered one of the the best skill-sets and how-to’s from Empower Network elite – this seems to be the old 15k formula
- Team Building Formula $1,000: This was the presentation that Empower Network referred to as the the ultimate presentation – which was about about team duplication, specifically for multi-level marketing teams.
- Mass Influence Formula $3,500: The Mass Building used to be Empower’s power presentations on sales and persuasion, produced by the big-leagues and elite.
But where is Empower today, well, they are gone forever, no where to be found. I can say one of the main reason is that their products are too expensive for people to consider using their money to buy – as it is true of all MLM programs.
Also, it could be because of lack of team management and inundated products – all could be factors that contributed to their fall.
For me personally,l I do not promote and neither do I support MLM programs because of their hyped and expensive products. In fact, an estimate shows that ONLY 10% of MLM member see some success – what that means is that almost 90% fail.
So you can see the risk of joining any MLM program. You better find something better doing. As for MLM – forget it.